Security Technician / Security System Installer
Ranges Alarms is a leading provider of Security Services to homes and businesses throughout Melbourne. We work alongside some of Melbourne’s best builders and trade professionals to deliver professional and reliable security systems for their residential and commercial clients.
We pride ourselves on our ability to complete our work at a highly professional level while enjoying a friendly and fun atmosphere.
As a result of continued growth we are seeking applications to join our team as a Security Technician. Applicants must have excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing security business we would love to hear from you.
Main roles of a Security Technician
- Pre-wire, fit-off and commission Security Systems for homes and businesses – This includes Alarm Systems, CCTV Systems, Access Control and Intercom Systems.
- Routine Maintenance – This includes fault finding, repairs and replacement of equipment
What you’ll need:
- Hold a current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Be able to work by yourself or with a team
- Have excellent customer service skills
- To be a quick learner and not afraid of having a go
- You’ll need to be fairly tech savvy, being able to use a computer and tablet is important
What you’ll need to get:
- Security Licence (So you’ll need a clean criminal record)
- Working with Children’s Check done
- Police Check
- Open Cabling Registration
- White / Red Card
To apply send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below and we will get in contact with you.