Access Control Systems Melbourne
Servicing Melbourne to Traralgon
Secure Access Control Installation for Your Business
Access Control Systems is limiting access to a physical area around a building. By providing authorised users with a pin code, swipe card, or fob, your premises has a higher and less restrictive form of security.
An access control system aims to ensure that only authorised individuals can access certain areas. It protects against unauthorised access, theft, or damage. Ranges Alarms in Melbourne can design and install a system tailor-made to suit your requirements.
We install these systems in corporate offices, factories, retail stores, car parks, shopping centres, apartment complexes, and even the standard home.
What type of Access Control System do I Need?
An Access Control System can be a single or multi-user, so the first question is, how many users do I need? A simple standalone reader with an electronic lock will do the job for a single user. If you require a multi-user system, consider incorporating an access control system with a security alarm system.
We can integrate several Security Alarm Systems with a system controlling access. For example, not only can you swipe a card or a fob to unlock a door, but you can also swipe to arm or disarm your security system at the same time.
Benefits of Installing an Access Control System
- Better security: Access control systems offer a safe approach to regulate who is allowed access to the building. This aids in reducing the risk of theft, vandalism, and other security-related issues.
- Improved safety: Access control systems can also be used to limit who is permitted access to specific parts of the facility, including dangerous or sensitive locations. Additionally it assists keeping workers safe and preventing mishaps.
- Enhanced accountability: Access control systems can keep a log of access attempts, which is helpful for tracking staff activities or investigating security breaches.
- Cost savings: The use of physical keys can be reduced with the aid of access control systems. Additionally since access can be granted remotely, access control systems are more effective than conventional key-based systems.
- Flexibility: Access control solutions can be tailored to a building’s specific requirements. For instance, different personnel or departments may have various access levels. Access may also only be given during certain hours or on certain days of the week.
- Integration with other systems: For a more complete security solution, access control systems connect with other security systems like CCTV and intrusion detection.
Why Choose Ranges Alarms
for your Access Control Security Needs?
Access Control Systems - Recent Projects
Chirnside Park CFA
We upgraded the Security system for the guys and girls at Chirnside Park CFA. The system was upgrade from a Concept to an Inception, still keeping the system in the Inner Range family. With a mixture of keypads and readers the brigade members can now access the building either via a fob, pin code or smartphone for keyless access 24/7.
Childcare Centre in Murrumbeena
New Factory in Truganina
New CCTV & Access Control System for a brand new factory in Truganina.
Securing their new premises with Hikvision CCTV & Inner Range Inception Security Alarm & Access Control System.
Ready to contact us?
Get a free quote today.
Fill out the contact form to receive a free quote and take the first step towards your next project. Our team of CCTV and Alarm experts is ready to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need to move forward.
Or call us for a chat: 0421 016 897
We also hire building site CCTV systems.